This dish is a Chinese appetizer commonly served as dimsum. There are many ways to make this, however, I felt that I needed to modify the recipe to appeal to a younger audience, thus, I came up with this gateway food which younger people will really enjoy. As you can see the batter is very crispy and salted with various seasonings. It can be served spicy with the included chilli oil.
Monday, 3 June 2019
UMAMI SQUID FRIES
This dish is a Chinese appetizer commonly served as dimsum. There are many ways to make this, however, I felt that I needed to modify the recipe to appeal to a younger audience, thus, I came up with this gateway food which younger people will really enjoy. As you can see the batter is very crispy and salted with various seasonings. It can be served spicy with the included chilli oil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LECHE FLAN DE ESPECIALLE
This flan is served with a sweet caramel and sago. This dessert is sure to bite your sweet tooth. Product brief: https://consu...
-
This spring roll contains carrots, yam and bean sprouts. It is then deep fried and served with a spicy vinagerette sauce. Pro...
-
This dish consist of marinated chicken that is mixed with red bellpeppers and tex mex cheese. It contains two tortillia wraps o...

No comments:
Post a Comment